Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

2009 f150 4wd cruise control wont come on, no specific fuse

Customer Question

2009 f150 4wd cruise control wont come on
JA: Have you checked the fuse? What size is your engine?
Customer: no specific fuse for CC and its a 5.4
JA: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried holding cc off while turning on key
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I had the ac core replaced recently $1500 which required the dashboard removal
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
brake lights are all good, horn works, etc
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Do you have skills and tools to do any or all of the tests in the link below?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've been busy and have not had a chance to review the material you sent -- I'll let you know when I've had a chance to look -- probably this weekend

The post will have timed out and closed by then. Sorry the information I shared did not result in you wanting to rate me to keep the post open.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Can we chat live?

Are you asking if you can pay extra fee to convert to a phone call.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, im asking if we can chat live -- not pay more! I think I'd be able to provide more context and better understand what you sent me over the phone than going back and forth via email

If we swap from this Q?A format to phone I have to do so through the website since they monitor all calls and there is a 26$ fee for that.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I work 12-14 per day, so I guess my schedule isn't going work with your ratings / issue schedule -- and add kids to that. I'm disappointed and discouraged by your service. It seems getting more money or an immediate rating is the driver. I was a little over whelmed with the information you provided, and when I asked to talk live I was presented with an additional charge. I realize this is big daddy watching over you. I'm going to contact PayPal about canceling and a refund.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am just a user of the website like yourself. I answer questions and you ask them. I have to follow there rules. I am not an employee nor am I paid by them. I am only paid by the customers and only when they rate the answer. Anything you get on your screen or in your email is not from me unless it is a response I have typed out.

You can use the contact us link at the bottom of your page to contact the website about there fees.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's nothing about you my friend! It's the extra $ just to speak live. You have to see from my perspective -- work all day and choose kids over AC!

I know the feeling. I have 2 sons and sit on this computer 10-12 hours a day, 365 days a year. Oct. 2nd I have been here 10 years and have only missed 2 days of work.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Good business model, bad implementation, and way too aggressive -- too many $$$ on the initial and not enough love on the back -- after paying $28, (a cable fee), you want to charge more $$$ to talk to someone --- never me��

Sorry I have no control over any of that. All I do is answer questions and try to help customers, hope to get rated well and pay my bills.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I hear you and understand. You've been very responsive, but without the hands-on help, this very expensive service will not work me.