Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

I bought a 2001 ford escape the alternater battery symbol on

Customer Question

i bought a 2001 ford escape the alternater battery symbol on dash flickers on fromm time to time the auto car lot say garage everything checks out battery alternater etc. it still flickers on off they warranted this problem on car for 2 weeks starting yesterday. i believe it is the ground wire in dah on guage what do you think don
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

It will either be the voltage regulator in the alternator or a gorund in the dash as you stated. It can also be a loose connection between the dash and the alternator as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy