Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

No fiuld to front left or right rear while beelding, brake,

Customer Question

no fiuld to front left or right rear while beelding
JA: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?
Customer: brake
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2000 ford focus
JA: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes i,ll try bleeeding all four wheels but cant get any fuild from ffront left or right rear?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I,ve can vacum fiuld thru bleeder plug but no fuild when appling the brake pedal?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Try doing a brake pedal pressure bleed on the master cylinder when cracking the line open. If you get good fluid there then do the same at the ABS HCU outputs for the front brakes. If you do not get good fluid there then your ABS has isolation vales that are stuck and the ABS needs to be replaced.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris