Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician
94707146

ISSUES WITH MY BACKUP CAMERA ON A FORD TAURUS SHO 2013. IT

Customer Question

IM HAVING ISSUES WITH MY BACKUP CAMERA ON A FORD TAURUS SHO 2013. IT WORKED GOOD BEFORE NOW ITS COMING AND GOING
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

I have seen this problem before, and the most common problem is the camera itself. This should be under warranty. I would bring to the dealer and have them check it out. You probably can get this fixed at no cost.

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Please reply to this if you need more help and we can continue this conversation. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, but I will try to give you the best answer I can. If I am not giving you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

Thanks,