Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I have a 1994 Ford F159 regular cad and the air bag light is

Customer Question

I have a 1994 Ford F159 regular cad and the air bag light is flashing either 41 or 14,and the horn wasn't working
JA: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?
Customer: no. It latches fine.
JA: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. I have put a new clock spring in and it fixed the horn. I also tried a rh impact sensor that was used and it is still flashing.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The black box under the dash was beeping.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. The code 41 indicates a problem with the RF crash sensor and or the circuit to it. I have enclosed the steps in the link below to check this.

Code 14 indicates an issue of a primary crash sensor short to ground. See the steps to check this in the link below.