Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Toyota mastertech
Experience:  master tech at Toyota dealer
24571351

I havea 2005 Ford Focus that will completely shut down

Customer Question

I havea 2005 Ford Focus that will completely shut down electically for no apparent reason. Battery is good and nothing I mean nothing elcetric works
Category: Ford
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer and allowing me to assist you. if the battery is good and nothing works then you lost a major connection to the vehicle's electrical system di any one check both ends of the battery cables for good connection and no corrosion? also most important are the high amp fuse links attached to the battery as well. Just a question? Was any work done on this vehicle recently like jump starting it?Hope this helps you locate your problem and if I can be of further assistance I'll be happy to do so. please leave a pos ratting thank you. I have left you with a pic of the fuse able links attached to your battery