Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Looking for the Canister vent solenoid location for a 2002

Customer Question

Looking for the Canister vent solenoid location for a 2002 Ford ExploreXLSr
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Not the one located up front near the brake booster.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I apologize for any delay.

My info shows that the cannister vent valve is located under the vehicle before the rear axle just to the passenger side of the driveshaft as shown below.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.A 5 star rating is appreciated.Thanks Pete