Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I have a 2005 ford Taurus, I am having issues with the car

Customer Question

I have a 2005 ford Taurus, I am having issues with the car stalling when the abs light and buzzer comes on. after the engine dies I notice the gauges go to the left and qwiver for about 5 seconds, then they have a delay when restarted!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Once it stalls does it restart fine?

Has anyone done any diag or repairs for the code?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris