Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

Where is the eec on a ford f 250 1992?

Customer Question

Where is the eec on a ford f(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is it possible to see a map/diagram?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The electronic engine control module is between the brake master cylinder and the drivers fender. Here is an image below.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is this different from the Electronic Engine Computer? If so, where is THAT located? Can you provide a map/ diagram?

EEC is electronic engine control module. There is not an electronic engine computer. Ford calls computers modules. A current year uses a PCM powertrain control module. Many other makes call it ECM electronic control module.

If your referring the computer that controls most of the tuck then its the EEC I mentioned in my first response.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris