Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  MasterCertified Technician with 35 years experience, Owner of two full service repair facilities
36867192

Have a 2003 Ford F-150 that won't start. When you turn the

Customer Question

Have a 2003 Ford F-150 that won't start. When you turn the key, it just clicks. The lights work, radio and a/c, but lights have began to flash some. Battery seems good, could it be the Starter or Alternator?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 3 months ago.

Most likely the Alternator is causing the lights to flash, and may have damaged the battery sufficiently to cause the no start issue. It is also possible the starter is failed but test the battery off of the vehicle before proceeding further. Please RATE my service, if you have further questions, I will answer them until you are completely satisfied with my answers.