Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Have been working on Ford GM and Chrysler for 15+ years and ASE master certified.

I have a 1994 bronco 5.8 sometimes the speedo/ odometer does

Customer Question

I have a 1994 bronco 5.8 sometimes the speedo/ odometer does not show up and it shifts hard from 1 to 2
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 month ago.

Hello Stan, it sounds to me like you have a issue with the rear speed sensor on the differential, i would check the connections there first to make sure the sensor is not corroded or loose wiring, if not then i would apply some dielectric grease and re connect and see if the truck acts better. let me know. Lou P.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.