Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
20625509

I have a 2011 f150 and need the part number for the harness

Customer Question

I have a 2011 f150 and need the part number for the harness that the female #14A411 tailgate camera harness plugs into
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

You are missing a lot of information in order for me to loo it up, I suggest you just get either the part number or the part from this website, http://www.fordparts.com/

If you have never searched for parts here, click on the "model" tab, just to the right of "vin" or enter your vin, then when the next screen opens, search for that part, you will also probably need to enter in the submodel, engine, drive and a few more.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

If you prefer me to look it up, give me the vin and any other information I might need.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit.