Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

We have a 2013 ford edge, it is beeping every 20 minutes or

Customer Question

we have a 2013 ford edge, it is beeping every 20 minutes or so, I've tried starting it and it does but does not stop the beeping. Nothing I seem to do stops the beeping
what is going on
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Beeping meaning a warning chime or beeping meaning the horn?

When you turn the key on, is the air bag warning indicator on? If not then this could be just a blown bulb.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris