Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Need to change out fuse box in my 1999 f350. want to know

Customer Question

need to change out fuse box in my 1999 f350. want to know how to go about it?
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: don't have manual. and haven't did anything yet. want to know what it takes to change one out. And how to do it.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Are you changing the one under the dash?

If so then you unbolts the connectors from the rear then unbolt the fuse box from the dash. Working it out of the dash takes some time as you wiggle and twist it.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris