Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

2003 Sport Trac, rear body mount has failed, cracked and

Customer Question

2003 Sport Trac, rear body mount has failed, cracked and broken, bushing pushed up to interior brace
JA: What is the model of your '03 Ford?
Customer: Sport Trac xlt
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: hoping to fing a sheet metal part to weild over
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: B and C bushings were replaced, should have addresed this then. but did not seam to cause any problem, now the is a rattle from that area
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: from the cracked sheet metal
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

It seems like you have a plan of attack and know what to do. I am not quite sure what your question to me is though?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris