Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

How much will you charge for 1 question to John? how can I

Customer Question

hi there, How much will you charge for 1 question to John?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: how can I make the payment
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: Are you in contact with John? This is hilarious, I feel like this is the wizard of oz and have to pay to talk to the guy behind the curtain
JA: No. I'm the Ford Mechanic's Assistant. What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 1994 f350 with a 460
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am going to fix it myself, new distributor, and just troubleshooting diagnostics
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: it runs for about 5 minutes then shuts off,and can't restart until the next day or even a couple days sometimes but runs perfectly when it does it does not throw a check engine light
JA: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?
Customer: what light?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 month ago.

Hello, what type of concern did you have? Did you want to make a phone call to discuss this issue?