Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

Trying to jump my 2006 Explorer compressor clutch using the

Customer Question

Trying to jump my 2006 Explorer compressor clutch using the paperclip method from the Junction relay box.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So if you look at the bottom of the relay, you should see numbers. You need to jump where pins 30 & 87 go in.
If it doesn't work, confirm that the slot for pin 30 has power to it. If it does then their is a problem between it and the compressor. If it doesn't have power then the fuse to it is bad.I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Do you still need help with this?
Please let me know.
If I have been helpful, please rate my advice positively, it's the only way I get compensated. And it doesn't cost you anything more to do so.Thanks