Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I am replacing front and rear springs on a 2000 e-150. I

Customer Question

I am replacing front and rear springs on a 2000 e-150.
I need to know the U-bolt size to go from standard leaf springs to heavy duty with pack height of 2 3/16".
What size is the nut holding the front coil spring in place?
What is the Axle tube diameter?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases info like this needs to be obtained from a repair facility that installs after market or upgrade components like this here.In some cases an auto accessory install facility will have or can get this info since no one has posted this info here so far.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete