AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN
Experience:  ASE CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN ADVANCED LEVEL SPECIALIST. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

2001 E250 under hood and under dash fuse panel diagram,

Customer Question

2001 E250 under hood and under dash fuse panel diagram
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: Don't have the manual. But found the fuse panel location. What I need now is the diagram of both panels which I don't see here and I need to locate a fuel pump and fuel pump relay of fuses on those panels to see two healthy or they're gone because my car cranks but it seems like fuel pump doesn't work to get it ignited
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is a used van night don't want to spend that much yeah I hoping to see you by replacing the fuses I can fix it because there are coincidence show signs that says there's something wrong with the electrical part of it with my both sign you know flashing lights and out or not working now the AC doesn't work the radio everything just works a very creepy now and it all happened during the short time
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: That's all
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need to locate fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay on those mentioned panels.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

I have been in the auto repair business for many years and specialize in diagnosing vehicles with problems like this one you are describing. I am confident we can resolve your problem together provided you stick with me and run the necessary tests. Please understand that I don't know your skill level and that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to do my best to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first to make this as simple as possibly for both of us. I just ask that you provide me with the all of the correct information up front and with the most accurate tests results as we move on so that I can point you in the right direction. I would also appreciate a positive rating from you in return for sharing my time and knowledge and expeirence with you in a timely mannner. Even if you rate my answer after the first few replies, we can still continue our conversation at no further cost to you. With that being said, lets get started.

Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
1FTNE24L11HB01882
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for that information. So your looking for the fuse block diagrams? Under the hood and inside the vehicle? I can send it over right away

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 3 months ago.

Here is a diagram of the fuel pump circuit.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 3 months ago.

Here is the battery junction box

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 3 months ago.

Here is the fuse lay out for the central junction box if needed.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 3 months ago.

Hello! It'sCustomerfrom just answer.

I am just checking in to see if you need any further assistance?

Let me know!