Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2009 f150 Emergency flashers and low speed fan setting quit

Customer Question

2009 f150
Emergency flashers and low speed fan setting quit working. Blinkers and higher fan settings work fine. Can these problems be inner related?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

I do not see any connection what so ever between these. The blower issue is most likely the blower relay to blame. The hazard/emergency flasher most likely the switch or smart junction box. Are you able to do some tests with me using a volt meter?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris