Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I have a 2005 F350 6.0 diesel The radio, windows and and

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2005 F350 6.0 diesel The radio , windows and and guages not working
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: it is intermittent and some times it goes into limp mode as well
JA: What is the model of your '05 Ford?
Customer: I have check the fuses, and replaced
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: F350 xlt super duty
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: replaced most of the wearable parts automatic shift handle ing switch
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The radio and windows are powered through the accessory delay relay. This relay is turned on by the battery saver relay. This relay is built into the instrument cluster. Your issue is going to be the cluster intermittently losing power or ground from a possible wire or connector issue or the cluster itself is failing. If you own a volt meter I can help you diagnose this.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris