Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

How do I replace the crossover manifold O- rings properly?

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

Yes it needs to come off to get it out. You can raise it a bit and sneak it out but then run the risk of the manifold gaskets not sealing properly. I recommend pulling it completely off and replacing all the gaskets.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hello again,

If you need further assistance please feel free to reply and we can continue. Otherwise please take a moment to rate my answer as you see fit. After rating, the thread is still available should you need further assistance. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Thanks,

Kenny Z