Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a p1351 what direction do I go

Customer Question

I have a p1351 what direction do I go
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Which warning light is on?

Are you sure its a "P" code?

Are you sure its 1351?

Which engine?

I ask because there is not a P1351

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sorry I typed wron it is a p0351

0351 90% of the time means the coil on cylinder 1 is bad or going bad. The normal repair is to replace the coil and plug. If you would like to perform some diag prior to just replacing parts. I will need to know which engine you have.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
5.4
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks

Ford did not offer the 5.4 in the 2012 F150.

Can I get the vin#?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris