Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

It runs very loudly with and without the a/c being engaged.

Customer Question

It runs very loudly with and without the a/c being engaged. Steering wheel and car shake violently. Anytime you press the gas pedal you hear the loud noise.
JA: How often does the vibration occur, and when did you last have the tires balanced?
Customer: Less than a month ago. In face on 08/10
JA: What is the model of your '08 Ford?
Customer: I have a 2010 Ford Focus SE
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I need to know what is going on before I visit s mechanic to have it repaired.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Pearl, unfortunately there in mechanics who continue to take advantage of females and I am just trying to protect myself. The car had 140,000 miles on it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  david craig replied 1 month ago.

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. does the loud noise sound like an exhaust leak?

or is the noise coming from the engine?

do you still need assistance?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The prior tech has opted out. Would you like me to help on this possible misfire, exhaust leak, or faulty motor mount?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.