Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ron. I have a 2012 ranch. My drivers side power seat and

Customer Question

Hi Ron.
I have a 2012 king ranch. My drivers side power seat and power side view mirrors ate unresponsive. How do I remove the kick panel to access the smart junction box and which fuses should I be checking? I tried to open the links you had posted but they’re no longer working. Thanks for your help.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

I doubt this is going to be a fuse issue. To remove the trim panel for access to the fuse box, pull the panel toward you and swing it out away from the side and remove it. To reinstall it, line up the tabs with the grooves on the panel, then push it shut. Do you have memory seats, mirrors? Check these fuses:

• 4 under the hood
  • 7 under the dash
  • 5 under the dash
  • 74 under the hood

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris