Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a Mustang witha fe, I have a ford with the block

Customer Question

I have a Mustang witha fe
JA: What year is your Mustang?
Customer: I have a ford with the block 07ae-a number on the side of the block. It is in a clone gt 350. I am trying to figure out if this motor is internal balanced I am putting a new flywheel and twin disc in it.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: Manual. Does not matter how many miles I just need to know how it is balanced
JA: Are you fixing your Mustang yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Installing my self.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this type of info can be difficult to obtain and may need obtained from a dealer or machine shop that does engine work on this model.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete