john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech over 15 years in the field

What are the mane problems with a ford v10 minniehome motor

Customer Question

What are the mane problems with a ford v10 minniehome motor I am just about to buy one and I do not know anything about that motor
Category: Ford
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 2 months ago.

how many miles?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is in a Minnie home I am thinging about buying

The only real issue on the 05-08 V8 &V10 3V gas engine is the spark plugs. To avoid the problems with the threads pulling out on the earlier engines as mentioned above Ford went with a whole new plug design. Unfortunately, when the fixed one problem they caused another, as the new plugs are a 2-piece design and can break when removed. If you are ever going to change them yourself do some online research first so you can learn all the tricks. If you take it to a shop make sure its one where they are familiar with the procedure for changing them. Other than that, these are great engines

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. As always I'm happy to provide my time/service & resources so If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you. Thank you and good luck with your vehicle!