Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Code P1000 crank no start don't hear injectors hoop new

Customer Question

Code P1000 crank no start don't hear injectors hoop new started then bcm rplc no codes present
Category: Ford
Expert:  david craig replied 8 months ago.

Hi Im David, Sorry for the delay and Thanks for visiting the site, Please allow me some time to pull up some info for your vehicle, thank you.

Check for FICM wiring harness chafing. Moving the wiring harness can be done to check the integrity of connections at the FICM and injectors.Wiring harness chafes can often be difficult to locate. If any wiring chafes are noted, repair as necessary and re-evaluate vehicle.

The 72 volts you got are way to high....The FICM internally generates 48V used to drive the injector solenoids.....

any update?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can i get acheck chart for the ficm or crank no start condition

sorry i dont have that information here at home and wont be in the shop until tomorrow, ill opt out and let another tech chime in

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Here is that crank no start Ford checklist you asked for.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/nostart.pdf

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris