Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

My 2008 Roush Mustang has the signature of Jack Roush on the

Customer Question

My 2008 Roush Mustang has the signature of Jack Roush on the passenger airbag front panel. Can that front panel be unclipped and saved for the replacement airbag on the recall?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The pad over the front of the air bag is part of the air bag. There is no dealership that would be willing to try and swap out the pad cover do to legal reasons. They may allow you to attempt to swap the pad cover with some paper work. You may want to contact Rousch industries to see if they would send the dealer a replacement air bag with another signature.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris