Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Ford Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

I need to replace oxygen sensor s1b2 on 2006 ford escape.

Customer Question

I need to replace oxygen sensor s1b2 on 2006 ford escape. Trying to find out where it is.
JA: Have you located all of the vehicle's oxygen sensors? Are the wires leading to and from each intact and in good shape?
Customer: That's what I'm trying to find out. Which one is s1b2 and what's the easiest way to get to it?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I plan to replace the sensor. Already bought a new sensor.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I also bought an oxygen sensor tool to do the work.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 9 months ago.

The Oxygen Sensor for Bank2/Sensor1 is located on the side of the engine closest to the front of the vehicle, mounted to the manifold, before the converter. For an image location view, click here:https://goo.gl/556kWd - If you found this answer helpful, please help me by leaving a rating using the "stars" at the top of the page or click 'accept'.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for answering your question. Please do the right thing and rate or accept!

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hi! I noticed this thread was still open and you did not leave a rating , so I wanted to check in and seehow you made out? Did you that oxygen sensor replaced? Was there anything else I can do to help you with this issue? If you have no further questions and simply forgot to leave a rating, please take a second and use the stars at the top of the page to rate our Q&A session. Thank-you!

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 9 months ago.

..