Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

It won't start lol, 02 v8 explorer, I haven't tried anything

Customer Question

It won't start lol
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 02 v8 explorer
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't tried anything yet.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Well it was studdering and shaking in what felt like the bottom 3 gears but once it got on the highway it felt fine. then it died a few times yesterday and now it won;t start at all. all of the electrical is on but there's no sounds or anything from the engine. no clicks or anything.
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: There was no noise. just the car acting as if it wasn;t getting enough fuel
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 3 months ago.

Hello, when you turn the key to on does the red theft lamp flash quickly? Does the check engine light come on when the key is turned to on? Do you have fuel pressure at the fuel rail and have you checked the fuel pump inertia switch for being popped up?

Expert:  HDGENE replied 3 months ago.

Do you need more help with this concern?