Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Alvin this in texas I have the same problem except in

Customer Question

Alvin this Dave in texas I have the same problem except in reverse my truck has gone lean will not run at higher RPM falls on its jface and dies. New engine new injectors fuel regulator Vaccum is 25" fuel pressure is 30 and 40 PSI new map new ignition module, cap,rotor wire we are at our wits end>
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If there is an actual timing issue here this needs corrected and will cause poor engine power and a lean condition.This can be the way the distributor is installed as it may be off or an issue with one of the mechanical timing components needing installed correctly or replaced as the engine may have been built poorly in some cases.I would have this checked into first here.

If this is all o.k. I would have the engine checked for any vacuum leaks.I have seen issues like intake gaskets leaking needing replaced to resolve this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete