Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I have a ford f450 with a 6.4 diesel I was driving and it

Customer Question

I have a ford f450 with a 6.4 diesel I was driving and it started to pop out the intake then went but the engen is miss fireing
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 2 months ago.

Hello, so it was making a poppng noise out the intake, then stopped making noise and is ok now? Is the check engine light on or was it flashing when it acted up? Have you had it checked for any trouble codes stored? How many miles are on the engine and are there any aftermarket modifications done to it?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you still need assistance with this or would you like the question closed? Please reply?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!