virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 13 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop

Lost my only key, No key at all, 2003 ford tarus, Haven't

Customer Question

Lost my only key
JA: Do you have a backup key? Maybe the emergency kind that fits in your wallet?
Customer: No key at all
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2003 ford tarus
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Haven't tried anything don't have no key at all
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Just need akey
Category: Ford
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 2 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So if you go to the ford dealership with your vin and proof of ownership you can have them make you a key. Or you can call a locksmith and they can come out and make you anew key as well.Let me know if this helps or if you have any questions.Thanks
Do you still need help with this problem? Please let me knowIf not would you mind rating my help.Thanks
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.