Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Whats the step by step way to do a bleeding process for a

Customer Question

whats the step by step way to do a bleeding process for a ABS motor moduie on a ford F-150 4.7L vortech?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

The correct method is to use a scan tool to perform an ABS bleed, once done you then bleed each wheel again about 3 cycles (pump the pedal and open the bleeder). If you do not have this tool you can try a manual bleed which is a 50/50 chance of it working. You drive and perform 3 55mph to zero ABS stops then bleed at each caliper again.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Thanks Moose.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris