Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I just recently bought a 2000 ford ranger that they had lost

Customer Question

hello I just recently bought a 2000 ford ranger that they had lost the key busted the ing to steer it to load it for delivery to me but the theft light is on and I replaced the entire steering column but how do I reset it please help
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 4 months ago.

Hello, you dont have an ignition key for the vehicle?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
they lost it so they smashed the column I replaced entire column w one key but found an extra key for original taped under dash , during replacement, HOW DO I RESET IT SO IT TURNS OVER AND RUNS
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I DONT WANT TO DO ONE QUESTION A DAY WITH THIS THIS IS NOT WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE I PLAN ON STOPPING MEMBERSHIP I DO NOT WANT TO PAY 35 DOLLARS FOR SOMTHING I ONLY USED ONCE IT WAS FREE TRIAL FOR FIVE BUCKS DO NOT TAKE MONTHLY WITHDRAWALS AS IM ON FIXXED INCOME AND IT WILL MESS UP MY ACCOUNT
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
THIS IS SLOWER THAN FOR 24/7 ACCESS HELP ME I NEED MY VEHICAL IM DISABLED
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY ONE LIVE