Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I lost power to my buttons on the steering wheel. No it is

Customer Question

Hello , I lost power to my buttons on the steering wheel.
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: No it is all out , cruise control, volume, etc.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: I have a white flat cable that is rubbing between the steering wheel and the column
JA: What year is your Ford?
Customer: 2012 f-350
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I will do it myself. I am looking for the procedure to remove steering wheel.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Yes , My front right brake is pulsating , when I turn the steering wheel to the left the brake starts to apply , with out touching the pedal.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

I am looking for the procedure to remove steering wheel. Use these links and let me know if anything else is needed.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a great experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris