Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Ford Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

Where is the location of the rear low pressure svc port on

Customer Question

Where is the location of the rear low pressure svc port on 2008 expedition?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 4 months ago.

The low-pressure service gauge port valve is located on the low-pressure side of the TXV manifold and tube at the RH rear of the engine compartment. For an image location view, click here: https://goo.gl/m99nNU

If you found this answer helpful, please help me by leaving a rating using the "stars" at the top of the page or click 'accept'.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Melanie! I noticed this thread was still open and you did not leave a rating , so I wanted to check in and see how you made out? Did you find the low side service port? Was there something I missed in my answer that you wanted addressed? If you have no further questions and simply forgot to leave a rating, please take a second and use the stars at the top of the page to rate our Q&A session. Thank-you!