Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2000 ford e350 6.8.... came in with p0172 and p0174. I

Customer Question

2000 ford e350 6.8.... came in with p0172 and p0174. I replaced the intake manifold gaskets, throttlebody gasket, and plenum gasket. I cleaned the maf, iac and throttlebody plates. ran a can of sea foam thru, replaced a leaking pcv elbow under the throttle body, replace b1s1 and b1s2 02 sensors because b1s1 was not switching and b1s2 was only reading .08 unless i snapped the pedal then it would go up but eventually come back down. p0172 and p0174 are gone now, but now its p1151 and my fuel trims are stft's -9 with little fluctuation and +10 with alot of fluctuation. ltft's never move off 0..... vehicle has no power up a hill, wont downshift. im actually an expert on here but am in need of help
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

How does it run with the MAF unplugged, still no power and no downshifts?

Are these fuel trims the same for both banks? What is the baro reading in Hz?

When you floor board it will load make 100%?