Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

Engine light went on did a scan and code P20BA came up light

Customer Question

Engine light went on did a scan and code P20BA came up light came on about a month ago and then went out till now
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** is a common problem caused by a failed Reductant Heater And Sensor. Access and unplug the glow plug control module. Then perform the following reductant heater resistance test as shown in link. If the resistance is wrong at the GPCM, then access the reductant heater and test the resistance. If the resistance is wrong at the heater, replace the heater. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.