Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I have 1988 ford f150 302 moter getting fire ,40 p rail pre,

Customer Question

i have 1988 ford f150 302 moter getting fire ,40 p rail pre, 2new tanks 2new pump new ore, reg, new starter new bat, new dist top to bot, new timing gear check time ded on it
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello Everett, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. After reading your post I am not clear on what type of problem you are having and what it is your trying to fix. If you can explain what it is your trying to do and post back with complete information I will see if I can help you with this.