Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609

I have a f250 the ignion key cylinder is ok but what turn to

Customer Question

I have a f250 the ignion key cylinder is ok but what turn to start sometime air and instruments will come on but what start and has no spring recoil in start possion
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 3 months ago.

Hello, the bounce back is done at the ignition switch on the steering column, Remove the ignition switch on the steering column and manuualy move it to all of the positions. If it gets stuck or hangs up, replace the switch. If the switch works properly then there would be an issue with the ignition linkage inside the steering column

Expert:  HDGENE replied 2 months ago.

Hello do you need more help with this concern?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you still need assistance?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!