EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

My powerfold mirrors wont fold in, 2013 F150 Larriat,

Customer Question

my powerfold mirrors wont fold in
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2013 F150 Larriat
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The system makes clicking noise
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: Just started after windows won't fold should i fold in winds and try to resynk
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 5 months ago.

Hi. Yes you can manually fold them in and try to resync them. You can also try disconnecting the battery cables and reconnect them. But It is common for the mirrors to loose the fold function. If doing the battery reset and resyncing the mirrors does not help, they need to be replaced.