Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609

Working on an 01 Ford E3 50 super duty loss vacuum to the

Customer Question

Working on an 01 Ford E3 50 super duty loss vacuum to the climate controls in the dash. Have vacuum where the line enters on the right-hand side under the hood don't have a vacuum at the junction in the center of the dash
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

To clarify, you have vacuum going onto the dash, but you lose it from that point on? If this is correct, the vacuum line is broken behind the dash somewhere between where it enters and goes to the dash. That line goes right to the climate control and that is it. It is a hard plastic line. There are no other splits on that line or junctions.

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.