Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

No power to window circuit breaker on F 250 super duty. it

Customer Question

no power to window circuit breaker on F 250 super duty.
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: it was off and on again and now nothing radio doesn't work either.
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: 2002 F250 super duty
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: myself, replaced window relay, and circuit breaker. tested circuit breaker slots with test light and no power to it.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: not at this point.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

If you have no voltage at neither breaker terminal then check fuse 22 in the same box. If 22 has voltage then the problem has to be in the fusebox. The power supply for the breaker also powers many other fuses and is a bussed power feed, meaning that entire row should have a common conductor. Your going to have to unmount the fuse box and disassemble for inspection of the terminal to buss connection, possible broken terminal or corrosion issue.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again,

If you need further assistance please feel free to reply and we can continue. Otherwise please take a moment to rate my answer as you see fit. After rating, the thread is still available should you need further assistance. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Thanks,

Kenny Z