Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Less than 4K miles 2016 Lariat has fine "shuttering" mostly

Customer Question

less than 4K miles 2016 Lariat has fine "shuttering" mostly at causing speed. It skies the water bottle on a smooth road. Local Ford service says nothing is wrong...It actually shakes my kidneys but is a "fine" movement without speed o meter changes. I'm thinking of selling and taking a big lose.
JA: What year is your Skies?
Customer: Skies? 2016 F150 2.7 Eco
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: What can I do? on 3rd tank of Ethol free gas but no improvement
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: no, seems to start and run normal
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: First few K miles it was ok, then it started on the highway at 65 mph. I noticed the difference immediately.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Did Ford actually take it out and drive it?

Were the tires checked at a tire shop to see if any of the belts in the tires are torn?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy