Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Drove car to store came back to car engine turns over but

Customer Question

drove car to store came back to car engine turns over but wont run...when turning key to start and release starter still runs for a second or two car will not run
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Do you have the ability to check for ignition spark, fuel pressure, and injector pulse?

With the key in the run position is the check engine light on and the PATS theft light off?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
with key on ck engine light is on theft light is out

Thanks, ***** ***** computer is powering up and the theft system is not triggered. There is one more easy test we can do to check the crank sensor which is used by the computer to know when to make spark. The check engine light should be off while cranking. That means its no spark, no injector pulse, or no fuel pressure. Do you know how to check those?

If you're confused on what to do now or later. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris