Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

I have a 1995 chinook rv with the ford 460 ci (7.5L) engine.

Customer Question

I have a 1995 chinook rv with the ford 460 ci (7.5L) engine. I believe the hi pressure valve is on the front R, not far from the compressor, leading to the condenser. I see a port on the left essentially on top of a can that may be the dryer, but I'm not sure. Would you know the location?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

What are you looking for, the AC service port?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
the low pressure port.
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Okay there are two places it can be, one is shown in the link below and if for some reason its not there then follow the suction hose which is the larger of the two hoses coming off the compressor up over the front where it heads over to the accumulator on the passenger side and its should be right about the middle at the top of the engine compartment, you will need to feel it with your hand.