Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

We cannot turn off dome light cause the door says it's

Customer Question

We cannot turn off dome light cause the door says it's ajard
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: 2012 f450
JA: What is the model of your '12 Ford?
Customer: King ranch
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We are on the road which fuse turns off them
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: We put wd40 in the door latch but still no lick Luck
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two. Continue >>
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

Fuse 12 in the interior fuse box will turn off the lamps. If you tried wd40 in all of the latches then unfortunately the next step will be to have the body control module scanned to see which latch is causing the issue.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 4 months ago.

Hello again,

I was reviewing some of my older questions and noticed I was never compensated for this question because it was not rated. If it was your intention to not rate me and use my services free of charge then I will accept that as a free service I provided and move on.

Thanks,

Kenny Z

Answer Last Viewed ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at ‎9‎:‎21‎:‎13‎ ‎AM 4 day(s) ago