Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

When it is hot outside 90 plus and we start our 2007

Customer Question

When it is hot outside 90 plus and we start our 2007 Expedition Limited EL the front HVAC Blower will not turn on. We had the same problem last summer but it work great when the outside temp is lower.. or cold.
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: Starts fine
JA: What is the model of your '07 Ford?
Customer: Limited El
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: depends on what maybe wrong.... resistor or motor?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Give this a try.

Go under the hood with the switch on and the blower not working. Look for the blower mounted on the firewall. Move the plug slightly and see if it will come on?

I've been dealing with a lot of them the last 3 years that when really hot, the pins separate in the harness and don't contact the plug in the blower very well. Just a slight movement of the plug makes the blowers come on each time. If yours is doing it, replace the blower fan and the plug harness pigtail.

Let me know the outcome, please?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 8 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.